TUSK Cutlery Sets
- This product is dishwasher safe. However, we do recommend hand washing to pro-long the lifespan.
- If using the dishwasher, avoid overcrowding and use caution if your water temperature is especially hot.
- Don't leave inside dishwasher once the full cycle has completed.
- Don't leave wet cutlery out to dry. Excess of lime and water hardness may cause stainless steel to deteriorate.
- We recommend that you give your cutlery a wipe with a cotton cloth to ensure that it is 100% dry. Leaving it wet can cause fading and stains.
- Remember to use mild detergents if hand washing and never use abrasive cleaning materials.
- We strongly advise that you store cutlery pieces separately from each other for added protection.
- These dishes are suitable for everyday use and are easy to care for.
- Dinnerware with a gold rim is suitable for the dishwasher but we do recommend hand wash for added protection.
- Use care when loading the dishwasher so that pieces do not bump up against each other during the cleaning cycle.
- Choose a low heat setting for the dishwasher and allow to cool completely before removing from the machine.
- The gold rim on our ARCTIC Dinnerware is not metallic and therefore suitable for the microwave.
- If washing by hand, use a gentle soap and lukewarm water. A soft brush may be used to remove stubborn food stains.
- Use a soft cloth to dry before storing.