TUSK Cutlery Sets
- This product is dishwasher safe. However, we do recommend hand washing to pro-long the lifespan.
- If using the dishwasher, avoid overcrowding and use caution if your water temperature is especially hot.
- Don't leave inside dishwasher once the full cycle has completed.
- Don't leave wet cutlery out to dry. Excess of lime and water hardness may cause stainless steel to deteriorate.
- We recommend that you give your cutlery a wipe with a cotton cloth to ensure that it is 100% dry. Leaving it wet can cause fading and stains.
- Remember to use mild detergents if hand washing and never use abrasive cleaning materials.
- We strongly advise that you store cutlery pieces separately from each other for added protection.